Find Balance: Thriving In A Do-It-All World
How do we manage the competing demands in our life?
Find God’s best for your life.
Learn how to experience more of life, create biblical balance, have peace instead of stress, and develop a personal plan for fulfilling God’s callings that He uniquely designed just for you. Each session of this 8-session video-based study will lead you closer to finding God’s best for your life and will equip you to not only survive, but thrive, in this do-it-all world.
Find Balance equips women to:
- Experience more of life with less regrets
- Minimize stress – find clear direction about God’s priority for you
- Bring a biblical balance to life
- Discover clarity in relationships, including with God and men
- Develop a personal plan for fulfilling God’s callings
From stay-at-home moms to globe-trotting executives, every modern woman has asked, “How do I juggle it all?” Now, Find Balance helps you discover God s road map to peace, place, rest, and delight in this crazy, contemporary life. Based on her book The Life Ready Woman, Shaunti Feldhahn helps you find God’s best for you. In this unique 8-week, video-guided study, you’ll learn how to experience more of life, create biblical balance, have peace instead of stress, and develop a personal plan for fulfilling God’s callings that He uniquely designed just for you.
1) You, today’s culture, and your compass
2) God s callings, your coordinates
3) Faith step 1: live from the inside out
4) Faith step 2: embrace a big-picture understanding of life
5) Faith step 3: use wisdom with a man
6) Faith step 4: steward your gifts from an eternal perspective
7) Faith step 5: believe God, not your fear
8) Two women, two destinies
About the Author
Shaunti Feldhahn is a popular speaker, best-selling author, and groundbreaking social researcher. Her findings have been featured in media as diverse as Focus on the Family, FamilyLife Today, the New York Times and Cosmo. With a master s degree from Harvard University, Shaunti has worked on Wall Street and Capitol Hill. Now she applies her analytical skills to illuminating surprising truths about relationships. She and her husband, Jeff, live in Atlanta with their two children.