• GET FUN

    HOW TO MAXIMIZE SPACE IN A SMALL KITCHEN

    It’s not ideal, but there are a lot of us busy women who have kitchens that reign a tad on the small side…myself included. And, if your family is anything like mine, the kitchen is where we like to spend a large amount of our time. We like to prepare meals together, scrounge for snacks together, and just sit and chat a bit about our day. This is why I depend on some good kitchen storage planning in order to maximize the small space we have. Did you know that most people don’t utilize their full space? Utilization of space is basically how people are able to live in those…

  • GET FOOD

    IS BREAD A WHOLE FOOD? – YOUR GUIDE TO WHOLE FOODS

    Have you went to a dietitian, nutritionist, or just your regular family doctor and they say “Kathy, you need to eat more whole foods.”? This question is answered by a response from you resembling a blank stare and a serious question of “Is bread a whole food?”. I’m here to tell you…it’s not. Whenever I try to guide a friend on the path of eating well I most often tell them to stick to the 80/20 rule. Eat whole food sources 80% of the time and the other 20% can be reserved for fun foods (whatever that may look like to them). Then they give me the same blank stare…”Is…